Sourcing Experience of more than a Century, with Speed & Simplicity, now at your fingertips!
Latest from SourceNow Team
7 things to consider when dealing with suppliers
Often overlooked, what buyers need to take care of while working with suppliers.Read the Blog
News is spreading!
Thomas Reuters covered SourceNow in Zawya
SourceNow was featured Zawya as promoter of growth for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) providing industrial services.Check it Out
Register with SourceNow
Upgrade your Sourcing process with SourceNow
Procuring and sourcing have been at the heart of GE’s operations since the 1800s. Over the years, we’ve learned that both our suppliers and customers are critical partners in GE’s value chain and, by giving them unprecedented access to each other we can support their business objectives and decision-making processes.
- Easy to use cloud-based solution for Sourcing.
- Don’t spend time on proposals, calls, excel sheets.
- Instead of meetings and calls, just collaborate with your colleagues.
- Customize evaluation criteria to fit your needs.
- Stay up-to-date by Push Notifications & Chat without leaving portal.
- Smart suggestions for hassle-free process.
- Ready to use enormous database of verified vendors.
Categories to fit needs of every Industrial Services
Welding & Fabrication
Register for Free, in less than a Minute!
Register with a
Quick & Simple Form
Your Profile is
Reviewed & Validated
Find Request &
Come on Board!
Suppliers, start your journey to Success
- Access to a wide audience of customers and confirmed GE RFQs.
- So simple that you can bid 90 seconds after you are verified.
- Get automatically matched to the customers who need your service.
- Get your clarifications directly off the portal through chat.
Peace of Mind of Buyers
- A process created from years of GE Project Based sourcing experience.
- Sourcing help available on demand!
- Pre-vetted and Verified Vendors available to use.
- Browser-based Access from anywhere, for suppliers as well.
- Collaborate! Log on and work with your colleagues to publish an RFx.